One of the largest sources for energy loss in a building is through the glass. Our window films reduce energy demand, operating costs, eye fatigue, employee production and your carbon footprint while prolonging the life of your furnishings and flooring through providing 99.9 % UV protection.
The Clinton Climate Initiative recognized the solar control window films that we use as a viable addition to improving your building envelope performance, which offers faster payback than other energy efficiency measures.
Additionally Window films can play an effective role within Green building certification programs such as in LEED by assisting with up to 9 LEED certification points.
We also provide glass reconditioning services that can remove glass scratches, graffiti and blemishes.
Tacoma Lutheran Wellness Center-Huper Optik Ceramic 50 – LEED Silver
CMC ICOS Biologics Bothell, Wa. - Huper Optik Ceramic ESC35 -Reduced Operating Costs
Energy Window Tinting Film options:
Hüper Optik® Smart Window films: A perfect fit for a Pacific Northwest Home or Building, were we value our natural sunlight and views. This technology incorporates a revolutionary “spectrally-selective” Ceramic coating to create the industry’s first Nano-Ceramic film that lets maximum light in while keeping destructive heat and UV rays out. A German technology window tinting film reduces energy operating cost and is extremely durable for Architectural and Marine application. Installed by U.S Coast Guard, Caribbean Cruise Lines, BOA, Google, AT&T, Tacoma Police Department LEED Silver, TRA Ford historical Building, Lutheran Wellness Center –LEED Silver, CMC ICOS Biologics, MOR Furniture.
ENERLOGIC VEP35 Series Window film: a revolutionary glass insulation technology that outsmarts sunlight to save energy, increase comfort, and save money—all year long.
• Patent-pending, low-e coating directs solar and radiant heat back to its source for substantial energy savings.
• Provides a perfect balance of energy efficiency, comfort, and cost savings – all year long.
• Upgrades the annual insulating performance of single-pane windows to that of double-pane windows and double-pane to triple-pane.*
• Achieves up to 15% savings on year round commercial building energy costs.
• Offers faster payback than other energy efficiency measures such as replacing windows or heating or cooling systems.
• Compatible with high efficiency lighting (low iridescence).
* Patent-pending, low-e coating directs
Energy Window Tinting Film Coatings for Glass in Seattle, Tacoma & Bellevue WA areas.